FUSS FREE BLUSH | Bourjois Cream Blush in 01

 Given my dry and dehydrated skin, you would think cream blush formulas and I would be besties, but alas I really struggle finding one that sets and stays around. Cream blush can propose quite the formula dilemma; Cream to powders can look dry and cakey and stickier formulas seem to shift around. I stumbled across this one purely because of the colour, and the formula just happens to work wonderfully too. Bonus!






Bourjois Cream Blush is 01 is a true peach shade that looks great on my pale skin as well as when I've slathered on some tanner. The formula is a dryer cream formula that manages to set without drying down super powdery like many cream blush formulas. It goes on creamy, but not so much so to disturb foundation/powder/bronzer, and then just kind of sets after you've worked with it. 
As you can see in the swatches, you can achieve opaque colour in a single swipe of the finger, but it doesn't blend away to nothing like other cream blushes tend to.


Preferred application of choice for me is the Real Techniques Stippling Brush, which seems to just whisper over the cheeks without any pressure. I apply cream blush last and it lasts most of the day without any touchup, but I should mention that blush always fades quicker than anything else on me. It most definitely lasts longer than any other cream blush I own.

Have you tried this blush or any other shades from the range? What cream blush do you love?