CUSTOM SELF TANNING | Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

Made to measure tanning? Why hasn't this been a thing before now? When I heard Clarins was coming out with a new tanning product I was on board before even seeing it. After discovering Clarins skin care as well as their Liquid Bronze gradual face tanner last year, I knew the brand kept their promises when it comes to easy to use affordable products that pack a punch.





I've never seen anything like this from any other brand, making this quite innovative as far as I am concerned! Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster is essentially a tanning concentrate that you mix with the moisturizer you already use and love! No more wondering if your face tanner is going to clog your pores, if it will react poorly with your skin care routine or if it will dry your skin out.

Clarins says this about it: Three drops to sunkissed skin. This is the first ever self-tanning innovation from the Clarins laboratories. From sunkissed to sun-drenched, simply mix with your regular day or night cream to gradually develop natural-looking, beautifully bronzed skin. Golden Glow Booster's 99.8 percent natural formula combines natural DHA and erythrulose with aloe vera extract to help preserve skin's softness while giving your complexion a healthy-looking glow. 

After loving the Clarins Liquid Bronze, but always being a little confused about where in my skin routine it fit (after moisturizer? Before? Post serum? Can I use it with a facial oil also in my routine?) I love the idea behind this that you can just mix it in with your day or night cream, and as the seasons change and your skin care needs might change, this just mixes in with it all! 

The bottle contains 0.5oz of product and you mix in 1-3 drops into your facial lotion or cream of choice completely customizing your level of "golden glow". I used 3 drops in my Origins Make a Difference Plus Ultra Rich two nights in a row and can now boast a completely natural sun kissed glow, minus the tell tale first day uber tan you can get with regular self tanners. Don't forget to wash your hands afterwards!

The best bit? For $30 CAD this bad boy is really reasonably priced, and I can see it lasting ages. Consider me sold!