THIS JUST IN | Urban Decay Waterproof Cream Eyeliner in Perversion


If you read this post from way back in the summer, you may remember me professing my love for Urban Decay's 24/7 Pencil in Perversion. It's just something I always have on hand for a quick blackening of the waterline or tightline, a smudgy smokey eye or just straight up sooty inky matte black liner. Urban Decay offered up a liquid liner under the same shade name, but it just never float my boat, and then this bad boy was released and I knew it had to be mine...





After years of me wondering why the brand didn't have a cream or gel liner offering, I knew when I heard of this release it was going to be good... I mean really good. Urban Decay Super -Saturated Ultra Intense Waterproof Cream Eyeliner in Perversion - phew that was a mouthful and a half wasn't it? Even the name suggests how good this is with enticing words like "Super-Saturated" and "Ultra Intense" - sign me up! 

I've struggled to find a good deep dark black liner that sticks around, doesn't flake or smudge, and stays matte black. I've tried Bobbi Brown, MAC, Laura Mercier (who's Cake Liner fits the bill but is a faff to work with) Maybelline and so on and none of them have done everything I need. One would turn grey half way through the day, the other would smudge in the corners of my eyes, one would dry up before making a dent and the other would stay semi gloss. So far this hits all the marks, but time will truly tell and you can bet I'll be updating you all!

You can see on the swatch how dark and creamy it is - that was literally just my pinkie tapped on to the product barely and swatched. 

The product comes in 3grams for $26 CAD and is packaged in a shallow clear glass jar with the gunmetal lid that is popping up all over the brand these days. 

Have you tried this yet? What newly released products are you wanting right now?