MONTHLY MUST BY | Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector




If you are new to Girl Loves Gloss, I choose one product each month I think is worth your money and name it the Monthly Must Buy, you can read about February's pick here, and March's pick here. If you only buy one thing this month, I urge you to spend your hard earned coin on this...





Clarin's Instant Light Lip Perfector might just be the best gloss of life. Whooaaaaa, I know bold statement right? It's a gloss/balm hybrid that leaves my lips more conditioned that most lip balms, with a hint of colour that actually shows on my pigmented lips. The smooth glossy finish isn't tacky or sticky and doesn't go gummy or leave the dreaded white residue on your lips as it wears away.... we've all been there.

My favourite shade for over a year is #05, a pinked up peach that is probably the most pigmented of the lot. I actually can say that I have donned this on my pucker at least once every single day since I bought it, and my first tube lasted me about 9 months. Coming in at $20 CAD, I'd say that's value for money! I've recently picked up shades #02, a soft peach nude and #01 a true clean pink to layer over my favourite lipsticks for spring, but there are 2 other shades in the line as well currently.

The packaging is a slim squeeze tube, with a slanted felt tipped applicator that the product disperses through. I'm not gonna lie, I thought it would get gross and nasty quick, but it never did in all the time I used my first tube of this stuff.

It's a tried tested and true holy grail lip product for me, and I bet you'd love it too!

If you could only buy one beauty related item this month, what would it be?