SEPHORA VIB | What I Bought



Sephora's annual Spring VIB sale started the other day, and you can bet your shirt that I was in there on the first day (what can I say? I hate shopping when the stock is picked over...) Stay tuned for a post about the goodies I purchased, and tomorrow about recent purchase loves that I also recommend picking up at 15% off...





[1] Sephora Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist is something I picked up purely for getting that tricky behind the neck, shoulder blades area. usually I will have the Mr. do it for me, but if he's not around this spray makes it super easy, streak free and dries quickly.

[2] Kat Von D Blush in Bellisima, is a soft peach with a subtle sheen to it and a buttery smooth texture. I had been lemming this one for ages, and it really just brings life to the skin.

[3] Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #13. After raving about #16, I knew I wanted this one, which is less pink and more of a champagne beige gold. It goes on true to pot colour, and lasts until you take it off, just like the rest of the Aqua range.

[4] Yep, another blush. If you haven't figured it out, I love the stuff! This one is the Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal, and it is a lovely soft true pink. Not cool, not warm, just pale pink, and it blends right into the skin. 

[5] This one was purely a "ooohhh sooo pretty!" purchase - the Make Up For Ever Star Powder in 940, a gorgeous iridescent golden pink peach. The rep for MUFE sold me one it when she said it could be used everywhere. Cheek highlight? Gorgeous. On the eyes over a smokey eye? Whoa. On top of lipgloss? Lush. In nail polish.... wait, whaaaa? Yep, even in that. Sold.

[6] I'd seen the No Bleeding Lips Secret Lip Liner around for a while, but never thought twice about it. Then one of my fave girls at my local Sephora told me she loves it. It's a twist up which wins big points in my book with it comes to a lip liner.

If you didn't receive the email about Sephora's sale, you can log into your account online at www.sephora.com and print out the discount voucher and get shopping - it ends on the 11th, so don't miss out! 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, I'll be chatting other recent purchases I've made that I think you'll love and could pick up during the 15% off sale. If you hauled during the sale, let me know in the comments what you bought and what you are loving!