MONDAY MAKEUP | Hands On Beauty Products




So it's Monday morning and the thought of getting out of bed a second faster than you have just seems cruel. I've put together a short list of products that I feel are best applied with the tools we're born with : our fingers. A swipe here, pat there and you've shaved off a few minutes of that morning routine! 







[1] Base is important, and possibly one of the things that takes the longest when getting ready. I actually prefer to blend on Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation with my fingers. It's a super lightweight water based formula that tends to get eaten up in brushes and sponges, and the heat from your fingers will make it feel like a second skin.

[2] Stila Kitten Eyeshadow is a cult classic in the beauty world. Its a gorgeous eye brightening sweep all over and go shade, and I prefer to really make it pop by patting it on my lids with my fingers. The shadow is so buttery and smooth, that a brush just doesn't give it the glow that you get with your fingers.

[3] Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams have earned raves from me plenty on this blog recently and for good reason, they stay put, go on smooth and light and don't crease or cake. In a real rush? One swipe with your fingers and go, you'll look perfectly polished for a Monday morning!

[4] One step I feel too many skip is a nice blush, it perks up the whole face and brings together any look. There is no quicker way to look put together and ready to tackle a day than a pop of colour on the cheeks. I love the Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera, a creamy peached up pink, that pats on smoothly with fingers and can double duty as a lip colour!

[5] Lastly, if you are really feeling like you've got a case of "The Monday's" I suggest a little glow to put some kick in your step. I love MAC's Cream Colour Base in Pearl, which i use my index finger to stipple on the tops of my cheekbones, brow bone, cupids bow and just anywhere else that needs a little extra glow.


What are your favourite products to reach for in a rush? Do you prefer any cosmetics applied with fingers?