SUNDAY STEALS | 6 Under $10


While I have a much too spendy habit on much too spendy cosmetics, I love a good bargain as much as the next girl. Here are my picks for budget friendly beauty that is all tried and tested by your's truly with a promise not to break the bank. 



Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie has been repurchased many times over by me. It's got the hydration of a balm, and gorgeous rosy pink colour that makes on the go mirror-free touch ups a piece of cake.

When it comes to eyes, I've got four amazing bargains for you. The Real Techniques Lash Brow Groomer is the best of like tools I've tried. The metal comb actually gets through lashes and clumps for amazing separation.
If you read my post about Essence I Heart Crazy Volume Extreme Mascara, you already know it out performs it's duper sister Clinique High Impact Extreme Mascara. Hanging around the dupe train with it is the NYX Wonder Pencils, which make an excellent stand in for MAC Chromagraphic Pencils in NC15/NW20, NW25/NC30 and NC42/NW35. They make perfect inner rim brighteners, and you can even use them to cover a spot or dark spot in a pinch.
A great peachy coral shadow that looks amazing with some winged black liner or even dusted on the cheeks is the L'Oreal Infaillible Eyeshadow in Pepsy Coral. These shadows are amazingly pigmented and last all day. 

For the face the Essence All About Matt Powder has totally surprised me. It sets my undereye concealer beautifully and seems to brighten up the area similarly to a product like Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, minus the sparkle factor of course. This might go a little ashy on darker skin tones, be forewarned. 

There you have it - six beauty buys that all ring in under $10 a piece. What beauty bargains have you been loving lately?