GOTTA HAVE EM | Items I'll Always Repurchase


Does anyone else ever have it happen were you just run out of everything all at the same time? Last week I ran out of three of my all time favourites; Products that I just need to have on hand at any given time. 



Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 05 is my all time favourite balm/gloss. Its a bit of a hybrid in the sense that it is moisturising like a lip balm, but with a glossy sheen minus any stickiness. The current line only has 5 or 6 shades, and I own both 02 and 05, but 05 is the shade that I hold dear to me. Its the perfect peachy pink that seems to go with any makeup I slap on my face. 

Chanel Chance Au Tendre became my signature scent somewhere along the way, it was love at first sniff for me. Whenever I wear this people tell me I smell wonderful, and not in a "your perfume smells nice" but in a "you just smell really good" kinda way. I'm absolute rubbish at trying to describe scents, so I'll simply tell you to go sniff it at a Chanel counter near you. It's delish. 

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion is the ultimate black eyeliner. Its a matte, inky sooty black and stays on for ages. I've waxed on plenty on my blog about this, so I'll just leave you with the thought that when my pencil gets stubby like pictured above, I get anxious. Its the only black pencil liner I'll use. Period. 

I repurchased all three of these items recently, which has me wondering what your must always have to hand items are?