MONTHLY MUST BUY | Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


Last month I brought you the first entry for my Monthly Must Buy feature. Today I'm back with another product that if you don't already own, you need to. If you spend your money on one thing this month, spend it on the workhorse Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques.




It buffs in foundation like no other, especially those harder to blend thick cream formulas, but it works a treat at flawlessly setting my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer under my eyes, as well as is the perfect shape for apple of the cheek cream blush application. While I love the buffing brush in this line as well, the Expert Face Brush is the one I reach for when I just need to look flawless ( as possible!)

Considering you can find the Real Techniques line online, in some London Drugs and Walmarts usually for about $10 CAD, I'd say run, don't walk to go get you one. If it's the only thing you buy...