WARM PINK BLUSH | Illamasqua Tremble



Now that Spring is just around the corner (finally!) I've found myself steering away from the rosy pinks and plum blushes that look amazingly flush on winter skin, and instead trading them for a touch of tanner and warm pinks and peaches. It can be hard to find a good pink blush that is a yellow based pink that isn't packed with shimmer, but I've managed to find a great one to perk up that between season complexion! 






Illamasqua Tremble has probably been my favourite blush buy in the last six months, and that really says something! It goes on the skin silky smooth and although in texture it is a tad powdery, it blends in seamlessly without a powdery finish. The pigmentation is amazing, a quick tap of the brush and you are good to go. A little goes along way with this one ladies!

It's a warm pink, without veering coral or orange, and what I would refer to as a brightening blush, and considering it is shimmer free, its user friendly for any skin texture. Have I mentioned it smells like chocolate in the pan? No? Well it does which is delish, but thankfully doesn't smell like that on the skin.

I swatched several other Illamasqua blushes before purchasing this one, and one thing I noticed is that most of them swatched darker on the skin that they looked in the pan. Usually with blushes it is the other way around, so that is something to keep in mind when purchasing. Tremble was the only blush I liked that swatched and translated the same on pan and and skin.

As far as staying power goes, this lasts all day on me, and my skin tends to eat blush, with it always being the thing that fades the first on my skin. I can't get more than a couple hours wear out of a MAC blush to give a point of reference.

Currently, I wouldn't say it is similar to any other blushes I own in terms of pigment and colour, it's actually quite unique!

Do you own and Illamasqua blushes? What are your thoughts on them?

Illamasqua can be purchased on their website, The Bay and Sephora.