FAVOURITES | 5 Favourites for June 2014

June 2014 Beauty Favourites, Estee lauder, theBalm, Deborah Lippmann, marc Jacobs

Image Map

The last day of June is upon us and it's time for me to round up my 5 favourite products for the month. Stay tuned later this week for the sister post - 5 Flops for June 2014!



1. Estee lauder Advanced Night Repair is something I started using this month and immediately noticed results. After suffering hormonal acne on my chin for the first time in my life, I found using this at night really calmed things down and evened out my complexion. 

2. If you read this post, you know that the Marc Jacobs Highliner in Ro(Cocoa) has quickly become my everyday go to liner. The colour is very similar to me old beloved Mac Teddy, but the staying power is incredibly!

3. You may think there are plenty of pinks out there, but it can be hard to find the right one for your complexion when it comes to nails. Some are too "Barbie" others too "old lady" if you know what I mean. The Deborah Lippmann Break 4 Love Polish is the perfect mid tone pink. 

4. Another posted about discovery for me this month was the L'Occitance Amande Milk Concentrate. Its a luxury cream for its cost, but I can feel my skin staying smooth into the next day with this stuff, making it quickly to the top of my body care must haves.

5. I picked up theBalm Instain Blush in Toile on a fluke earlier this month and I am so glad I did. Yes it looks scary in the pan, but it gives that gorgeous rosy "I've just been in the sun" look that looks so lovely with a touch of tan or on pale skin. 

What were your beauty favourites this month? Did you try anything new?
Stay tuned for the 5 Flops post, coming soon!