MONTHLY MUST BUY | Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask


It's the first of the month, which means it's time for my pick for Monthly Must Buy. I always love this post because I pick one thing that I truly think is worth spending your cold hard coin on, even if you only buy one thing beauty related for the month of July. 



This month I chose something that has been no stranger here on GirlLovesGloss, but I haven't actually talked in depth about it much. The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is something I discovered this winter after suffering my usual horrid cracked and peeling lips. I am one of those people who suffer from dry lips all year round. They tend to peel, making lipstick look particularly nasty as it settles into the grooves (gross, I know!). For daytime my beloved Jack Black Intense Therapy is amazing, but at night I need something that lasts until morning.
Enter in this gem of a lip product. It's a thick, completely all natural lip conditioner that sticks around all night long! I make this the last step of my before bed routine, slathering on a tiny dab (about half the amount shown in the pic, if even) and it has a slightly tacky feeling at first application, but then smooths down to more of a creamy feel. In the morning, I can still feel it on my lips - leaving them smoother and plumped feeling than anything I've used - EVER. 

Now while the price might seem spendy at first, clocking in at $30 CAD, this tube has a whopping 
0.52 oz of product in it (compared to Jack Black that has 0.25oz or something like Dior Creme de Rose which also has 0.25oz) and I've barely dented mine after 5 months of use!

Have you tried the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask? What lip product is your holy grail lip balm?