THE EVERYDAYS | Routine Staples




Monthly favourites aside, there are just some products I will always use. Everyday. Don't want to be without. Chances are I've waxed on and on here about most of them, so this is just a brief collection of daily goodness.






{1}MAC Eyeshadows in Brun, Omega and Concrete are my go to brow powders, as mentioned in my brow routine here. Paired with the Mac 266 brush, the combo fits any mood/makeup I'm wearing.

{2} When it comes to setting my brows bulletproof, I've been in love with the Benefit Gimme Brow Medium/Dark since the first use. It builds the volume of my sparse brows while staying natural, never crunchy or shiny.

{3} Nothing has wiped out under eye circles and discolourations like my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer. It builds, it sets, it stays. I like to pat it on, give it a second to set up a bit then pat out with a dense brush like my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

{4} I always set my under eye concealer with the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder. This stuff is totally worth the hype. It sets without dulling the area like many face powders will, and stays all day yet never once has looked powdery (again like face powders do). I didn't expect to love this as much as I do, but it really is amazing.

{5}Jack Black Moisture Therapy Lip Balm in Mint is my go to daytime balm. Its hydrating, slightly tingly (but not burny!) and never makes my lips peel, and since it is geared towards men, it hydrates without the super greasy lip look, making it great under lipstick. I've re-bought this so many times I've lost count.

{6} When it comes to nighttime, I need something that will stay on all night long, and found it in Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. Seriously, I wake up in the morning, and its still there. LOVE.

{7}And finally, what would a blog post these days be without a nod to my all time favourite bronzer, the Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer. It just beats them all. Period.


What products are in your everyday routine? What will you always repurchase?