THE LINE UP | Peach Lovers



Let's talk about monochrome, shall we? There are just some colours that have power in numbers. Peach is just one of those shades I love all over; Peach works on the eyes, lips and cheeks, and rumour has it peach is the hot shade for spring. Don't have to tell me twice!



I've been rocking a peach/rosegold eye with black winged liner like it is going out of style lately, and I am telling you folks, it's getting noticed! The other day the girl at Sephora made me show her all the products I was wearing to get my eye look. Nailed it!
So here's three of my favourite easy to wear peach hued products. Wear one, wear em all. I dare ya.



Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera - a gorgeous peachy pink that looks fresh and awake on the cheeks. I really can't see this looking bad on anyone! I picked mine up at Shoppers Drug Mart for $33 CAD.



Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Perky. A gorgeous satin peach cream with a very slight golden sheen to it. If you've had trouble making Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette work for ya, tried layering this underneth, it makes those rose gold tones pop! I've been wearing this with black liner for that polished yet only took me 3 minutes look. Available at MAC Cosmetics for $24 CAD


Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain in #27 Peche Cerra-Cola. Goodness this is gorgeous. So pretty in fact I can't believe I didn't have this in my lip rotation sooner. The perfect peach lip - not orange, but not coral, just fresh and juicy (Ok, now I am just making myself hungry!)
I bought mine at Sephora for $38 CAD and it was worth every penny!


What are your favourite peach hued cosmetics? What colour are you loving for a monochrome look?