YOU SAY YOU WANT A REVOLUTION | Urban Decay Lipstick in Streak




OK, so I couldn't help The Beatles reference, so sue me. Urban Decay released these lipsticks at the end of the summer and I held back on buying one, not really loving the brands offerings of lip products in the past. I can happily report I've been won over, and plan on adding many more into the line up. Because I need more lip colour... {that was half sarcastic half lying to myself}






Now, gorgeous packaging aside (check out that metallic rosy gunmetal tube, it's luxe if I do say so myself) Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick really performed beautifully. It slicks on super creamy, stays so on the lips and doesn't drag and catch on dry spots. My forever chapped lips appreciate that, and I bet your's will too.

The shade I picked up was Streak, and it is a gorgeous coral tinged pink that is perfect as we head into spring and summer. The colour went on opaque and lasted lovely, wearing off smoothly and not settling into fine lines and the corners of my mouth.



This shade has already taken primo spot in the purse for on the go colour, and I'm already eyeing up a few more shades! I'm open to recommendations ladies..

Urban Decay can be picked up at Sephora here in Canada. The Revolution Lipsticks are $26 CAD