THE LINE UP | Coral Edition


Every now and then I like to take a shade I am loving at the moment and then pick out a handful of products that fit in that range. I've done Rose Gold here, and Peach here, and now I am on to Coral. Take a gander at a few of my favourite coral beauty bits...




[1] Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful is one of my all time favourites from the range. Its a gorgeous coral blush that doesn't go too orange, or too pink. I always find this shade just adds so much life to my complexion, minus any shimmer or sparkle.

[2] MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt is a bold slightly orange based coral lipstick that makes an impact for those of girls who can't/don't want to go full orange on the lips. Given that orangey hues are the hot thing at the moment on the lips, I find this shade is a wearable bright that even the Mr. gave his approval on (brights scare him!)

[3] Essie Cute as a Button is a creamy coral polish without any shimmer. Again, not too orange, not to pink, just straight up coral on my tips and love this on the toes too!

[4] By now you've heard plenty about L'Oreal's Color Infallible shadows when it comes to pigment and stay power, and 034 Pepsy Coral is no different. Its a gorgeous coral shade that seems like it might be a weird choice for the eyes, but I swear swipe a bit of this in the crease, and then hit up the black winged liner and its gorgeous! If you're a liner-phobe then pop this in the crease and a chocolate brown in the outer "V" for a warm take on a smokey eye.

[5] MAC Coral Bliss is the softer coral choice - borderline peach/coral and super easy to wear. It isn't too light to wash out the complexion, but not too bright to be high maintenance.

What are your favourite coral hued products?